Epcot Food and Wine is hands down the best festival of the year! Walt Disney World guests can enjoy delicious global cuisines, music and more during this annual celebration. Check out the festival favorites for 2019 below!
I was invited as media to cover this event. All opinions are my own.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival is fun for all ages!
For the first time, the boys joined us for the festival. Typically Nate and I opt for a kid-free day date, and I’ve also enjoyed a girl’s day at Epcot Food and Wine Fest, so this was a nice change of pace for us. Plus they’ve added some really fun activities and foods for even the youngest festival-goers.
- Disney du Jour Dance Party located in Future World this super fun dance party is 7 days a week with special performing artists from Radio Disney on weekends.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt is a special scavenger hunt where you find statuettes of Remy hidden throughout the park using a map with stickers. There is a small charge for the map, but it’s worth it! Once you’ve completed it return it to Disney Traders for a fun prize fo your choice!
- Family Play Zone located near Test Track lets your kids burn off some steam at this fun playground.
- Kid-Approved Dining – look for a strawberry symbol on the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Passport for suggested food and drink items perfect for younger guests.
- Candy Sushi is a family-friendly culinary workshop located at Sunshine Seasons at the Land pavilion. Daily between 3:30-5:30 guests can learn how to roll sushi-inspired confectionary creations with a real Disney chef. *for a $10 fee
- Kidcot – look for designated stops around the world showcase for kids to use their creative skills. They collect stickers for their adorable Ziploc suitcase and once completed they receive a small prize.
The Best of Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Taste your way around the world with delicious selections of global cuisines and beverages! Here’s our most recommended foodie stop at Epcot Food and Wine Fest.
Coastal Eats located in Future World West. Our picks: Lump Crab Cake and Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi (pictured above).
The Wine and Dine Studio also in Future World West. Our picks: Butternut Squash Ravioli and Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese (pictured above).
The Chocolate Studio also in Future World West. Our picks: Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle (pictured above).
The Donut Box – NEW this year! Our picks: Strawberry-dusted donut holes or Black and White Coffee Cocktail with a fresh donut on top!
Flavors from Fire hosted by ESPN’s College Gameday. Our picks: The Steakhouse Blended Burger (pictured above), Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak and Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon.
The Chocolate Experience hosted by Ghiradelli located in The Land. Grab a free chocolate treat!
Hawaii near refreshment port. Our picks: Kalua Pork Slider and Aulani Sunrise beverage.
Shimmering Sips near Port of Entry. Our pick: Shimmering Strawberry soft-serve. It’s a great way to cool down from the Florida heat!
Mexico in World Showcase. Our pick: Taco de Puerco and Margarita.
China in World Showcase. Our pick: Chicken Dumplings.
Germany in World Showcase. Our pick: Apple Strudel and Riesling Flight (pictured above).
Italy located in World Showcase. Our picks: Ravioli Carbonara and Pinot Grigio or Italian Margarita.
Belgium located near Morroco. Our picks: One of the two Belgium waffle choices.
Canada located in World Showcase. Our picks: Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup and Wild Mushroom Filet Mignon (visible in first picture).
Appleseed Orchard – NEW this year! Our picks: Caramel Apple Popcorn and Frozen Apple Pie (pictured above and below). This is located in a cool tent so you can take a nice break from the heat and has a wine and cider bar inside. We recommend checking out many beverages inside!
Don’t forget to check out Epcot Food and Wine Festival merchandise, food and beverage seminars, and the Eat to the Beat Concert Series! Check out the 2019 schedule here.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is going on now through , 2019!