The Beatrix Girls are a popular pop-star band with real music! That’s right – they produce real hits that young girls adore. Not only is their music great to sing and dance to, but these beautiful dolls are uniquely designed with individual styles that any young girl would love.
- Brayden is the lead guitar and song writer. She loves being apart of a pop band with her BFF’s. She loves wearing prints and patterns and has beautiful purple hair. Her favorite things include California sushi rolls, heart-shaped notebooks (great for writing songs) and bright-colored sunglasses.
- Ainsley is the drummer of the band. She’s super quiet unless she’s bash’n and crash’n on the drums. She has beautiful blonde hair and likes and rich feminine fabrics and antiques. Her favorite things include truffles, lollipops and go carts.
- Chantal is a native Canadian that plays the keyboard. She’s described by band mates has level-headed and mellow. She describes her look as very 50’s with a dash of now. Her favorite things include French onion soup, scented candles and snails.
- Lark plays the bass in the band. She enjoys extreme sports like surfing, snowboard, and skateboarding. Her look includes ripped jeans and combat boots and rocks fiery red hair. Her favorite things include all things Boston from baseball to the foods she eats.
Right now The Beatrix Girls are on a London Tour! We received a limited “London Tour” edition of Brayden! Look for The Beatrix Girls and their musical instruments in store at Walmart, Toys R Us and online at amazon.com. You can also find their music on iTunes, Pandora, and Spotify! What a great gift for any young girl or tween!
Enter for your chance to win a Beatrix holiday gift pack including:
- One Beatrix doll with stand and instrument
- The Beatrix Girls debut album on CD
- Stickers and a poster!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?