There’s something about cheese that’s just tasty, am I right? Pair that with a juicy tomato and you have quite the delectable treat! This quick appetizer recipe is a great way to get any family member to eat their veggies, and makes a perfect party appetizer too.
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash, then slice each tomato into 3 generous pieces.
- In a small bowl, toss together the Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Then, cover each slice with the cheese mixture.
- Bake for nearly 10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to turn golden. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Have you ever tried Baked Parmesan Tomatoes? Let me know if you try the recipe!