This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and NatureRaised Farms, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SCNRF http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Making the switch to a healthier lifestyle doesn’t mean that you have to restock your entire fridge all at once. Taking small steps towards an improved lifestyle can begin by swapping out your regular brands for healthier options.
Our family has been on the track for a more natural and organic based diet for the last year. As I’ve become more informed about what’s in America’s food, I’ve slowly begun transitioning certain food groups to a healthier version. As I mentioned previously, the change doesn’t have to be drastic. I started by switching our family to organic dairy products last year, and this year I focused on switching the highest pesticide foods to organic, like apples, strawberries, and blueberries, which we eat a ton of around here.
Recently, I added natural proteins to our diet. NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Portions are 100% natural.* The chickens are fed a 100% vegetarian diet and are bred through natural selection vs. genetic modification. It is also antibiotic free with no added, hormones or steroids.**
While shopping at Sams Club recently, I noticed NatureRaised Farms® Chicken in their freezer aisle. That got me thinking about chicken parmesan and now I’m sharing that recipe with all of you!
Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Portions chicken breast with the fat trimmed
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Lightly brush the olive oil onto the chicken, and then dip into the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and repeat this step with each chicken breast.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, begin boiling water and cook spaghetti noodles as instructed on the box directions.
- Turn chicken over and bake an additional 5 minutes. Depending on the thickness of your chicken breast, you may need to cook an additional 10 minutes, instead of 5.
- Remove from oven, flip over again, and spoon 1 tbsp sauce over each chicken breast then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Doesn’t that sound (and look) tasty? Don’t forget – shop at your local Sam’s Club freezer section to purchase NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Portions!
*No artificial ingredients, minimally processed.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken