Aura Digital Picture FramesMy mom loves her grandsons but she doesn’t get to see them all the time due to distance. After purchasing the frame and gifting it, Mom connected it to her WiFi network and we added Aura’s mobile app to our phones. By using this private photo network my brother and I can instantly upload digital images we take on our phones and share them with Mom. Seeing new photos of her grandkids makes her day! Aura digital picture frames make everyone in the family feel connected. Did you know sending photos and videos via text takes up A LOT of space on your phone? Gone are the days of those pesky iPhone alerts saying I’ve run out of storage space! One of the standout features of Aura digital picture frames is their high-resolution display. They use advanced technology to produce vibrant, clear images that look just like prints. Here are some recently added software features that make Aura Frames even better!
- For already printed photos and cherished artwork: An in-app scanner and an AI-powered Colorizer
- We all love new smartphone photos, but old, printed family photos are some of the most precious – and usually remain stored in boxes. Add old printed photos to a frame (we have an in-app scanner for that), and transform any old black and white or sepia images with our in-app Colorizer feature. We recently updated the feature to also restore old photos by removing tears, folds, and scratches.
- Moms also love their kids’ creative endeavors but likely also have them in a box
- Let them shine again by scanning and proudly placing them into the frame’s rotation.
- Mom can now remind you to add photos to her frame.
- Want to see the photos others took from a recent trip or gathering? You can now request photos from frame members via in-app notification or email.
- A “leaderboard” addition to the app settings, which notes the members of the frame and number of photos added.