Summer is on its way, which means it’s time to fire up the grill and make some yummy food! I just love the warmer seasons, don’t you? If you’re in the mood for some great new recipes to try, check out this list of Delicious Summer BBQ Recipes!
- New York Style Hotdogs: cook some all-beef/turkey hotdogs on the grill until cooked through. Top with grilled sweet onions, sauerkraut and some spicy brown mustard. Baked beans are a great side for this dish.
- Brown Sugar BBQ Glazed Chicken Breasts: mix your favorite barbecue sauce and some brown sugar together in a bowl and marinate your uncooked chicken breasts with it in the fridge overnight. When ready to eat, place the marinated breasts on the grill, continually flip slides, and brush extra marinade over top until cooked through. Potato salad is a great side for this dish.
- Cheddar Stuffed Turkey Burgers: cut a block of sharp cheddar cheese into 1 inch cubes and wrap a good sized handful amount of raw ground turkey around them, completely covering them. Season with salt and pepper. Flatten them a bit to make patties. Throw on the grill and cook all the way through. These go great on pretzel buns with tater tots for a side.
- Steak Kabobs: Get yourself some skewers and layer on stew beef, mushrooms, sliced onion and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper, place on the grill and cook through. Serve these with a nice rice pilaf or side salad.
- Grilled Brown Sugar and Honey Glazed Pineapple: Slice a fresh pineapple into rings. Brush each ring with a mixture of honey and brown sugar. Place on the grill and cook until they’re hot with a slight browning. These make a great dessert!
- Pear Glazed Salmon: Puree fresh pears and use the puree as an overnight marinade for the salmon filets. When you are ready to eat, place the marinated filets on the grill, continually flip slides, and brush extra marinade over top until cooked through. Caprese salad is a great side for this dish.
- Spicy Veggie Kabobs: Get yourself some skewers and layer on cherry or grape tomatoes, mushrooms, sliced onion, green pepper, red pepper and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper, place on the grill and cook through. Pasta salad is a great side for this dish.
Happy barbecuing! 🙂