Are you looking for a weekend craft or holiday activity to keep the kids busy? This 3 ingredient Glitter Slime Recipe will be a big hit! It’s really simple and a lot of fun to create. Follow these fool-proof steps to make glitter slime!
DIY Glitter Slime
3 Ingredient Glitter Slime Recipe
1 cup White Glue
1/3 Cup Liquid Starch
FolkArt Glitterific in Silver or Multicolor
How to make Slime
Because slime is a science project, we highly recommend parental supervision while kids make the slime.
- To make the DIY Glitter Slime, you’ll need to pour 1 cup of the white glue in a bowl.
- Then add the Glitterific paint and mix until you’ve reached your desired color.
- Next, add 1/3 cup of liquid starch and stir until it combines.
- Finally, take the slime out of the bowl and knead (approximately 3-4 minutes) it until it combines.
- If you find that the slime is still sticky, add a small amount of starch and repeat step 4.
Making slime is such a fun DIY craft project for kids! It brings out their creative side. They’ll spend hours playing with it!
I always recommend using a tablecloth, or another type of barrier as to not damage your table top. Once they’re ready for another activity, have them store the slime in a Tupperware container for safe keeping.
How to Remove Slime from Clothing
Worried about the mess that comes with slime? Don’t be! Vinegar takes it right out! Just pour a little vinegar on the spot, scrub with a small brush, rinse and voila the slime is gone!