DIY Glitter Slime
3 Ingredient Glitter Slime Recipe
Slime Ingredients:1 cup White Glue 1/3 Cup Liquid Starch FolkArt Glitterific in Silver or Multicolor Pin This Glitter Slime Recipe for Safe Keeping!
How to make SlimeBecause slime is a science project, we highly recommend parental supervision while kids make the slime. Slime directions:
- To make the DIY Glitter Slime, you’ll need to pour 1 cup of the white glue in a bowl.
- Then add the Glitterific paint and mix until you’ve reached your desired color.
- Next, add 1/3 cup of liquid starch and stir until it combines.
- Finally, take the slime out of the bowl and knead (approximately 3-4 minutes) it until it combines.
- If you find that the slime is still sticky, add a small amount of starch and repeat step 4.