Wrap up the holidays with this easy 3 ingredient dessert: Candy Cane Dessert Minis! It makes a perfect treat for New Year’s Eve or Valentine’s Day, don’t you think?
I’ve teamed up with Kraft to #SweetenTheSeason by sharing this simple recipe idea with all of you. They have a ton of delicious ideas from appetizers to entrees. And of course my favorite meal – dessert! 🙂
While shopping at Walmart, I picked up the 3 ingredient dessert items.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Candy Cane Dessert Minis Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 cups of boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 12 mini candy canes, crushed, divided (or 4-5 large candy canes)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping; thawed, divided
- Add boiling water to combined gelatin mix and 1/3 cup crushed candy cane in medium bowl; stir 2 minutes or until gelatin mix is completely dissolved and candy is melted.
- Reserve 1/2 cup COOL WHIP. Add remaining COOL WHIP to gelatin mixture; whisk until blended. Spoon into 12 (2-oz.) shot glasses (or other dishes of your choice). Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP and crushed candy cane just before serving.
Crushing the candy canes was easy and something the boys enjoyed helping with. We placed a few in a sealed plastic bag and used the back of a spatula to make them into smaller pieces.
Look how beautiful they turned out! I love the layered colors in the glass, don’t you? I definitely recommend using a clear glass to wow your guests with this easy dessert idea.
Who wouldn’t want to ring in the New Year with this amazingly delicious dessert in hand! Even the kids can participate.
For other incredible recipe ideas, head over to the Kraft Hub. They have a ton of featured recipes like Buffalo Chicken Mac and The Single-Best Cheeseburger, plus other dessert ideas like Cookie Butter Cheesecake. You can find a lot of easy dinner party recipes. Oh and did I mention they have coupons too? Yep – on many of those ingredients you need for yummy recipes. So what are you waiting for?!
Sponsored post by Lunchbox