Are you looking for an ooey, gooey breakfast to serve your family? Look no further than this amazingly delicious apple cinnamon rolls recipe. I’ve also included a caramel glaze sauce. It’s super easy to make, just grab a tube of crescent rolls and a few more ingredients to make this tempting breakfast or brunch favorite. You’ll have breakfast on the table in just 20 minutes!
Apple Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 medium apple, shredded
For the caramel glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon milk
Recipe makes 8 apple cinnamon rolls.
Tip: Don’t have apple butter? Room temperature regular butter will do. Just add more brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease muffin tin.
- Open crescent rolls, and press 4 triangles together to create 1 large rectangle. Using a rolling pin, flatten slightly.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of apple butter, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and generously cover with cinnamon. Then add half of the shredded apples.
- Roll up into a log and slice into 4 equal pieces. Put each roll into a muffin cup.
- Repeat with the other half of crescent rolls.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together powdered sugar, caramel sauce and milk to make glaze. Glaze rolls and enjoy!
I told you this easy breakfast recipe was tempting! It’s a family favorite. Just add a side of fresh fruit or yogurt for a filling breakfast or brunch.
Running low on ingredients? Did you know you can order groceries from Amazon and have them delivered? Save the hassle and shop online!