We are half way through summer and if your children are like most kids, they love the freedom the season brings. Although your children are having fun playing outside, swimming in the pool, and sleeping in, there are probably times that they’re bored. Boredom is a common downside of summer for children who are used to sitting in a classroom for half of the day and only having a few hours of freedom in the evening. Keep your children happy this summer by chasing away the boredom with these fun summer crafts.
10 Summer Crafts for Kids
1. Bottle Cap Stampers ~Stockpiling Moms
2. Clam Shell Friends ~We Know Stuff
3. Rainbow Fish Paper Plate Craft ~Parenting Chaos
4. Blinged Up Summer Cup Holders ~ Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
5. Truffula Tree Pencil Craft ~My 2 Sisters
6. Pony Bead Fish ~It Happens in a Blink
7. Sequin Bowls ~Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
8. Super Easy Play Dough Recipe ~Jinxy Kids
9. Rock Bees ~Crafts By Amanda
10. Soda Bottle Watering Can ~Mess for Less
Which summer craft idea do you like best?