We are half way through summer and if your children are like most kids, they love the freedom the season brings. Although your children are having fun playing outside, swimming in the pool, and sleeping in, there are probably times that they’re bored. Boredom is a common downside of summer for children who are used to sitting in a classroom for half of the day and only having a few hours of freedom in the evening. Keep your children happy this summer by chasing away the boredom with these fun summer crafts.
10 Summer Crafts for Kids
1. Bottle Cap Stampers ~Stockpiling Moms
2. Clam Shell Friends ~We Know Stuff
3. Rainbow Fish Paper Plate Craft ~Parenting Chaos
4. Blinged Up Summer Cup Holders ~ Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
5. Truffula Tree Pencil Craft ~My 2 Sisters
6. Pony Bead Fish ~It Happens in a Blink
7. Sequin Bowls ~Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
8. Super Easy Play Dough Recipe ~Jinxy Kids
9. Rock Bees ~Crafts By Amanda
10. Soda Bottle Watering Can ~Mess for Less
Which summer craft idea do you like best?
These are some great craft projects for the kids. I’ll have to do some with my grandkids.
Tammy S says
What fun ideas! I know my daughter will love making the Truffula Tree Pencil Craft. She always loves having something on her pencils. Thanks!
Very cute, we could use some of those soda cup holders!
Rebecca Parsons says
Cute ideas, really like the Clam Shell Friends craft.
Betsy Barnes says
You’ve got some really cool ideas here! I love the Soda Bottle Watering Can craft. It would be fun to make, plus, fun to use all summer watering plants and flowers!! 🙂
Amy Orvin says
These are all really cute crafts. I especially like the Rock Bees ~Crafts By Amanda. Those would cute in the garden.
Liz Mays says
The truffula trees are so darn cute. I’m kind of a pencil fan. I like the painted shells too!
Sarah Davidson Kostusiak says
Cute…I like the rock bees and the painted clam shells. Maybe we need to go exploring to find something to paint!
Suzy Myers says
Thank you for featuring my blinged cup holders in your fun collection!