It’s officially summer! Well it is here at least. 🙂 The kids are out of school and it’s time to relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine. Hilton Bonnet Creek is located minutes from the Disney theme parks, and is hosting a big bash for summer. Their 5th annual SummerBlast event! What’s even cooler is their rates – for a limited-time you can score a room for just $119 a night*!
From the moment you step foot into the Hilton lobby you will be blown away. The decor is stunning and inviting. There’s plenty of space for guests to relax and people watch throughout the resort.
Here’s more fun facts about the Hilton Bonnet Creek:
- Located on 482 acres of nature preserve
- Just over 1000 guest rooms
- World-class dining at 5 hotspot restaurants
- 3 acre resort-style pool with lazy river and waterslide
- Championship golf course
- Kids Club
- Jogging trails and bicycle rentals
- 24 hour concierge and fitness center
- NEW! Mermaid Academy (Saturdays, weather permitting) A one-of-a-kind experience for girls and boys of all ages. Guests will have the opportunity to live the dream of becoming a mermaid in this innovative and interactive class. Girls will be able to utilize the mermaid tails and boys will have the opportunity to become sharks.
- SummerBlast! Pool Activities (Activities vary daily, weather permitting.) The resort’s recreation team is ready to rock, making summer a blast for guests through a full schedule, including activities like mini-football games, water basketball, float races, Marco Polo, candy bingo, beach ball dodge ball, H20 Pac Man, line dance fun, hula hoop games, pool relay games, float races, etc.
- SummerBlast! Arts and Crafts (Arts and crafts sessions vary daily, weather permitting.) Kids love to bring home souvenirs, and the recreation team will be ready to help them make something special to remember their visit.
- Private Poolside Cabanas (Available daily.) Guests can treat themselves to one of the hotels private cabanas . Enjoy private lounge chairs and personalized service as the little ones enjoy the SummerBlast! pool activities.
- SummerBlast! Dive-In Movie Nights (Fridays and Saturdays, weather permitting.) Families can end the night with a movie on the big screen, located poolside. Guests can grab a lounge chair or relax while floating inside the pool.
- SummerBlast! Pool Parties (Saturdays, weather permitting.) Guests can celebrate summer in style, joining the crew for the summer’s hottest hits, Orlando-
inspired games, LIVE! entertainment and special prizes.
- Ducktona 500 – The Great Summer Blast! Duck Race (Saturdays, weather permitting.) Guests can “adopt” a rubber duck during a race around Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek lazy river pool. Winners will draw a special prize.
- Scavenger Hunt (Fridays) Children and parents alike will enjoy searching the resort grounds on a scavenger hunt using their GPS-enabled mobile device to answer the clues.
- Spa Happy Hour (Fridays and Saturdays) Guests may extend the bliss of a spa treatment as they wind down with complimentary champagne and chocolate in the Waldorf Astoria Spa lounge. ($)
- Kids Club Astoria After Dark: Kids Night Out (Fridays and Saturdays) Kids get to take a break from their parents and enjoy an evening of kid-friendly fun, including scavenger hunts, surrey bike obstacle course, crafts, bingo, make-your-own pizza dinner, S’mores and more. A $50 discount will be applied to the Kids Club program fee for guests of Waldorf Astoria® Spa or Bull & Bear®. Reservations are required by 3 p.m., and may be made through the Concierge. ($)
- Special Golf Experiences and more!
We participated in a lot of the festivities Saturday and Sunday during our stay. The kids loved floating down the lazy river and taking part in the poolside games. Want to ride the lazy river waves? Check out our short video using our new ActiveOn camera below!
We enjoyed delicious buffet style eats for breakfast and dinner at Harvest Bistro. It’s located close to the lobby and offers a beautiful view of the hotel pool. We also had the best food service here. Everyone was awesome! Overall, we had such an amazing time at Hilton Bonnet Creek. There are tons of amenities to keep everyone in your family entertained.
Cupcake Lovers Weekend
It’s a celebration of frosted fun! Hilton will feature a special schedule of activities and events themed around this special treat, including Cupcake Martinis, Cupcake Decorating, Savory Cupcakes, Cupcake Displays and more! Look out for a 7 foot tall cupcake!!
Where will you be spending your summer vacation?
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821
Just 2.5 miles from Downtown Disney!
*Rates based on availability and may vary by date on stays through September 6, 2015. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, gratuities, parking, daily resort charges, and other incidental charges.
Hilton Bonnet Creek is offering a giveaway prize to 1 lucky My Boys & Their Toys reader! The stay certificate is valued at $400 and includes a 2 night/3 day stay at the resort including luxurious accommodations, daily resort charge and room taxes!! Parking and incidentals are not included. Travel dates are subject to availability and must be used within 1 year of June 19, 2015.
Enter below for your chance to win a Hilton Bonnet Creek Certificate ARV $400!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A huge thank you to Hilton Bonnet Creek for the invitation to enjoy the SummerBlast festivities! Some resort photos courtesy of Hilton.