This is a partnered post. All opinions are mine alone.
I’ve come across a new product that I just had to share with you all! The Stair Barrier is going to be the next BIG thing. This stylish alternative to baby gates offers an effective way to protect children and pets from stair mishaps.
I’ve never liked those unsightly child safety gates. They are not attractive and I’ve not found them to be successful at keeping kids secure, unless you choose the more permanent gate option, and even still those are not attractive in my opinion.
More about The Stair Barrier
- Designed specifically for bottom of the stairs
- Requires no drilling and no additional purchases/extension kits
- Available in a variety of fabrics to match the decor of your home
- Option to personalize the product
- Available in two sizes, Regular (36″ inches to 42″ inches wide) and Wide (staircases measuring greater than 42″ inches, but no wider than 52″ inches between banisters)
- Ability to easily roll to the side when not in use
The Stair Barrier not only offers stair safety for kids and pets, but a stylish addition to your home decor. We have all heard or experienced a pet getting into an area it shouldn’t and tearing up everything in sight. I’ve personally witnessed my dad’s dog destroy multiple floor rugs when left home alone. The Stair Barrier is a perfect solution.
As I mentioned above, The Stair Barrier is offered in a variety of fabric choices, including the popular chevron design. The Signature Stair Barrier offers consumers the option to personalize their stair gate with up to 10 characters. Each purchase includes an easy to carry travel bag too!
This American made brand recently launched and already has future products in production. Coming soon is a wall to banister version, collegiate color options, outdoor barriers, and additional fabric and personalization options!