I’m a Restaurant.com Review Crew Ambassador! All opinions are mine alone.
I’ve lived in Orlando since I was 6, however there’s such a vast selection of restaurant choices at my disposal that I haven’t visited them all. Sam Snead’s Oak Grill & Tavern is one of those places. Recently when scoping out dinner choices on Restaurant.com I found a great value on a Sam Snead’s certificate. For just $10 I received a $25 certificate to dine in. That’s $15 off the bill!
More about Sam Snead’s:
Samuel Jackson “Sam” Snead was an American golfer who was one of the top players in the world for most of 4 decades. He won seven majors: three Masters, three PGA Championships and one British Open. *Source samsneadtavern.com The Snead family has taken great care in decorating the restaurant in rich wood decor and all the memorabilia collected by Sam himself as he made his way into golf history, including photos with Tiger Woods, Bing Crosby, Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan, Andy Griffiths, Jackie Gleason and President George Bush.
This fine family restaurant not only serves delicious food, but quality service as well! Our server, Jennifer, was very attentive and knowledgable about the menu. She was on top of drink refills and very timely with food delivery. Speaking of food – the salad, kid’s menu items, filet mignon and cheeseburger were all amazing! Everything about the visit to Sam Snead’s flowed nicely. It was a fantastic value with the restaurant.com certificate too! We’re looking forward to returning to Sam Snead’s in the near future.
More about Restaurant.com:
- Deals are available whenever you are ready to eat. Whether you want dinner tonight or next week, you can rest assured a deal will be available.
- Find savings at more than 20,000 restaurants nationwide, including many local-owned and operated restaurants.
- Read verified diner reviews before you buy.
- Restaurant.com deals never expire!
- If you change your mind about a deal, you can exchange any Gift Certificate any time, no questions asked.
Don’t forget the next time you want to eat out – save at Restaurant.com and enjoy a new place for date night or family fun!