This is a partnered post. All opinions are mine alone.
I was first introduced to Zevia Soda last November during the Wow Summit. I was blown away by the taste!! Since then, our family has gotten hooked on this smarter soda brand, which was born out of hubby’s hometown of Seattle. Zevia uses guilt-free sweeteners like Monk Fruit & Stevia in place of artificial sweeteners and sugar. Zero calories, natural, and great tasting = a trifecta of goodness!
During one of the Wow Summit workshops, the Zevia rep shared tons of knowledge, not only about their zero calorie soda, but fun entertaining recipes too! With 15 soda flavors and counting, there’s endless possibilities you can create. Today I’m sharing two cocktail favorites: Zevia’s Sweet N’ Sassy & our version of a Spiked Rootbeer Float. These make perfect Valentine’s cocktails too!
First up is the Sweet N’ Sassy cocktail:
- 6 oz Zevia Strawberry soda
- 1-2 scoops of vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3 oz Moscato wine
- Strawberries for garnish
- Add 1-2 scoops of vanilla frozen yogurt to your favorite glass
- Pour in 3 oz of Moscato wine (amount may vary depending on glass size)
- Top off with strawberry soda & strawberry for garnish
Next up is the Spiked Rootbeer Float:
- Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- Vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1-2 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1 peanut butter cup for garnish
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla frozen yogurt to your favorite glass
- Next, add 1-2 oz chocolate liqueur
- Pour Zevia Ginger Root Beer over the frozen yogurt
- Then top with 1 peanut butter cup for garnish
The strawberry soda is a family favorite. Actually, the boys like it so much they started fighting over the can in the car the other day. LOL! We like many of the other flavors too, so this is definitely a brand that’s sticking around. I can feel confident that I’m providing a smarter soda option for my family, one that has no sugar or artificial sweeteners!
By the way, all of the flavors are caffeine-free with the exception of Zevia Cola, Dr. Zevia, Mountain Zevia, Lime Cola and Cherry Cola, which all contain caffeine naturally derived from coffee. Since the boys and I are caffeine-free drinkers that leaves several options for us to enjoy.
Want to try Zevia for yourself? Find a store location near you that carries the brand and don’t forget to snag a coupon to save!