I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All content and thoughts are my own.
When summer arrives most families change gears. It means more BBQ’s, pool and beach days, and vacations! There’s something about warmer weather that brings out a fun spirit in most anyone. Whether you’re hosting a BBQ or having guests visit for a few days, it’s important to be prepared. You wouldn’t want to forget something like toilet paper for your spare bathroom. Boy would that leave your guests in a bind!
That’s why I’m sharing simple tips on how to be the hostess with the mostess! Hopefully this checklist makes it a breeze for you to prep for guests. Read on for details!
How to be a great host:
- Stock up on foods your guest enjoys
- While at the store, grab bathroom necessities like Charmin toilet paper
- Be prepared with a few travel-sized toiletries like shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant and hairspray in case your guest forgot an item
- Make the bed with clean sheets
- Have spare towels, washcloths and hand towels cleaned and ready in the bathroom
- Stack a few books or magazines next to their bed
- Tidy up
- If they’re from out of town, have a list of activities ready to recommend
- Make them feel at home by letting them help themselves
We love hosting get togethers with friends and family. Check out the short video below with my tips for prepping the spare bathroom for guests. I know I’m stocked and ready for our upcoming summer bash!
Charmin and Roto-Rooter, America’s largest provider of plumbing & drain services, have teamed up to remind consumers of the clog-free and septic-safe guarantee that only comes with Charmin. That’s right, your guests will be at ease with Charmin’s clog-free guarantee! And your plumbing will run smoothly so you can enjoy your summer soirees without worrying about how many people are using your loo. Not only is Charmin a family favorite, but it is also used by more plumbers than any other toilet paper brand, making Charmin the expert’s choice. Plus it’s a quality toilet paper your friends and family will appreciate.
So there you have it – all the best tips being the hostess with the mostess!
Did I miss any tips? Share them below. Also, don’t forget to use the hashtag #TweetFromTheSeat when you’re on the loo! You know you want to! 😉