I received compensation for this post, but all opinions are my own.
With my first son learning came so naturally. His eyes were always eager with learning new things. That’s probably why he’s 6 and in 2nd grade, and the gifted program! My 3-year-old son is a different learner. He enjoys building and playing much more than learning. That’s why I have to get creative with my learning activities for him. It has to be fun and educational.
Tiggly Counts is the first iPad math toy intended for children ages 3 and older. Inspired by classic cuisenaire rods used in Montessori education, Tiggly Counts includes a set of five colorful counting Toys that interact with three parent-and educator-approved Tiggly iPad learning apps.
About the 3 Free Tiggly Counts Apps:
- Tiggly Addventure: Tiggly sets off an adventure to deliver the most delicious apple in Tiggly Town to his beloved grandmother! Along the way, Tiggly will need you to use your counting toys to build bridges, ladders, and much more to help him overcome challenges on the land, sea, and even outer space!
- Tiggly Cardtoons: A world of playful and surprising learning comes alive at the speed of imagination as your child uses their counting toys. Two pieces of cardboard become a juggling owl, or a hungry shark with a taste for apples, or a rumbling truck carrying… snakes?!
- Tiggly Chef: Emergency in the kitchen! The Town’s greatest, most mustachioed Chef needs help, and only you and your counting toys can prepare his preposterously silly recipes. Think you can beat the Chef at his own game? Devise your own kooky culinary concoctions in one of Chef’s three kitchens!
By the way all 3 apps come in 10 different languages! How awesome is that? Tiggly Counts have already won the 2014 Tillywig Brain Child Award as one of the most “exciting products that energize the mind while seamlessly blending fun and learning.”
What are the benefits of the Tiggly Counts apps?
- Tiggly Addventure introduces the child to number line concepts while helping him improve his number sense and counting skills.
- Tiggly Cardtoons will help your child learn basic math ideas such as one-to-one matching, counting, and equal sets
- Tiggly Chef will help your child learn numbers and early addition concepts; he will introduce him/her to math symbols, and encourage them to follow instructions and to think flexibly.
Tiggly is offering a special 30 percent off coupon starting October 7th through November 21 on Tiggly.com/counts (pictured above). Remember all 3 apps are FREE! Just click the link to get the special discount! The apps are available now and the Counts will be available in November.
What Tiggly Counts app is most appealing to you?
Enter below for your chance to win the Tiggly Counts items pictured above!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?