Craving Asian cuisine? Try this simple Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry recipe for dinner tonight! It’s a great vegetarian dish the whole family will love. You can easily add a protein like chicken or beef to the dish as well. We’ve included video of the Teriyaki Veggies recipe in the making, plus a printable option to add to your recipe collection. Enjoy!
Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 carrot, sliced
- ½ sliced bell pepper
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini
- ½ onion, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock + ¼ cup (for sauce)
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed in 1 tbsp water
- Cooked rice
1. Cut all veggies, then cook covered over medium-high heat with ¼ cup vegetable stock, stirring a few times, until they begin to soften.
2. While cooking, whisk together ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
3. Uncover vegetables, and mix in sauce. Cook for a few minutes, then pour in your cornstarch mixture.
4. Cook for 8-9 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
5. Serve over a bed of rice.
Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry Video
Watch this quick video to see the recipe in action!