I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Sprint. I received product samples to facilitate my review.
As a #SprintMom Ambassador I have the opportunity to test out some of the hottest gadgets on the market. In September, I shared my experience with the NETGEAR portable wi-fi hotspot, which keeps my family connected while on the go. And this month I have two new gadgets to share with you, the Moto X Smartphone and fitbit flex.
Starting with the Moto X, an Android phone with Google Mobile™ wireless services. It’s loaded with features including:
- Touchless Control – Without touching the phone at all, users can check the weather, get directions, or do just about anything—just by saying “OK Google Now” Because it learns their voice and with the power of Google Now, Moto X doesn’t guess like other phones do.
- Active Display – Moto X is always paying attention. Information quietly appears on the screen to tell customers what they need to know.
- Quick Capture – Just with two twists of the wrist, Moto X is ready to shoot. Touch anywhere on the screen, and you’ll get an amazing shot. All in just a few seconds.
- Motorola Connect – Provides in-browser notifications
- Dual Cameras: 10 MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, 4 X digital zoom and video capture, 2 MP front-facing with video capture
- Sprint TV® and Movies, with more than 15 channels of live sports, live breaking news and full episodes of the most popular daytime, primetime and kids entertainment
- Sprint Music Plus, a full-featured music store and player for music tracks, ringtones, and ringback tones, including millions of DRM-free music tracks and tones updated daily