This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias
I am a born and raised Floridian. When the temperatures drop below 60 degrees I become a hermit of sorts. I just don’t like shivering! So when my son had a day off from school recently, and the weather was cold outside, I offered to do a fun activity to warm up our day. Instead of making cinnamon rolls the traditional way, I asked the boys if they would like to make a snowman. They excitedly said, “yes!”
How to make snowman sweet rolls
- Open a package of Pepperidge Farm sweet rolls and place the rolls on a baking sheet.
- Begin by removing a small portion of the rolls’ outer layer and set aside. Place that roll on top of another to begin building your snowman.
- Next, use the small dough piece you removed from the middle layer to create a scarf for the snowman. Then repeat step 2, removing a larger portion so that the top roll is smaller than the other two.
- Place that roll on top of the other two, then use the dough to craft a hat for the snowman.
- Bake them as directed on the packaging.
While the sweet rolls are baking, I whipped up this killer cream cheese icing recipe. It takes just a few minutes to make and is seriously delicious.