We are a family that is always on the go. And while I am a quintessential Florida girl who wears flip-flops for practically all occasions, they are not the most supportive shoes. Since we enjoy walking as a family at the lake near our home, and visit the theme parks several times a year, I was looking for a supportive shoe that offered the lightness of a flip-flop.
Enter Skechers GOwalk line:
“Skechers GOwalk elevates the natural walking experience, allowing you to interact with and respond to practically any surface, while offering the additional benefit of real world protection.”
It’s like Skechers read my mind. This was exactly what I was looking for! The GOwalk line includes over 15 different styles and many color choices. I decided on the Skechers GoWalk Interval in blue, which retails for $59.
Here’s some of the features of the GOwalk Interval shoes:
- Innovative placement allows the GOimpulse sensors to move together and independently
- Promotes a natural stride
- Radically lightweight – No extra material, no extra weight
- 360 Degree Responsive Flexibility – SKECHERS GOwalk flexes and twists
- Sockless Walking – Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- Roomier Forefoot – Extra space to reduce friction
- Resalyte™ Midsole – Proprietary lightweight midsole compound provides impact absorption
I couldn’t help, but tweet Skechers while at Busch Gardens earlier this week to tell them just how impressed I am with their GOwalk shoes. My feet stayed dry all day, even in 90 degree weather!
— Jennifer H (@Lovesmytwoboys) June 11, 2013
There’s no breaking in required with these shoes! They are comfortable from the start. If you are in the market for a new pair of shoes that are comfortable, yet offer the protection you crave, check out the Skechers GOwalk line. I am certain you will not be disappointed!
They are ready to go, including their own carrying bag!