DreamWorks Pictures announces that Vince Vaughn and Chris Pratt, stars of the heartfelt comedy “Delivery Man,” will personally introduce their film via satellite at 100 movie theaters across the country, on November 6, at 7:00 p.m. (local time)! Following this supersized delivery night event, fans can participate in a Q&A Twitter chat with Vince Vaughn and Chris Pratt (twitter.com/deliverymanfilm, using the hashtag #DeliveryMan), for a chance to receive personal answers from the stars and an opportunity to win a free “Delivery Man” gift box from TaskRabbit.
Florida theaters participating in the Supersized Delivery Night are as follows:
- AMC REGENCY 24 – Jacksonville print tickets
- CINEMARK PARADISE, REGAL SOUTH BEACH, AMC AVENTURA – Miami-Ft. Lauderdale print tickets
- REGAL WINTER PARK, AMC DOWNTOWN DISNEY, – Orlando print tickets
- REGAL CITRUS PARK, REGAL HOLLYWOOD STADIUM- Tampa-St. Pete (Sarasota) print tickets
- REGAL ROYAL PALM – West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce print tickets
Tickets available while supplies last. I was able to see the movie earlier this summer while attending a blog conference in Chicago. It’s hilarious and full of laughs! Let me know if you score a ticket and if you enjoyed the movie.
**Please note seating is first come, first serve. Please arrive early, and do not bring cell phones in the theater, they will hold onto them for the duration of the movie if you do.
“Delivery Man” is rated PG-13 and opens in U.S. theaters on November 22, 2013.