This post was created in partnership with Fellowes. All opinions are my own.
Tax season is upon us, which means collecting all of those important documents, receipts, and bills that have been stuffed in a variety of places throughout the house. The problem is that these documents are loaded with information that identity thieves crave. Many of the bills and receipts we don’t end up needing, but we have to dispose of properly. So what do you do to protect your identity and your family’s?
The solution that has helped keep our family safe is our Fellowes Powershred 73Ci. This shredder is packed with features to protect yourself from identity theft. Here is just some of the great qualities of the Powershred 73Ci:
- 100% Jam Proof System that eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- SafeSense® Technology which automatically stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- A proprietary Energy Savings System that maximizes shredder energy savings 100% of the time – both in use and out of use
- Capacitive touch screen controls
- Heavy-duty Cross-Cut blades that destroy 12 sheets of paper into 397 particles per sheet, making it extremely difficult to reassemble
My favorite feature is how this shredder not only shreds vertically, but also horizontally. Taking one piece of paper and breaking it into 397 pieces, good luck thieves putting that bad boy back together! I can honestly say that I feel confident that my information is not going to get into the wrong hands because of the amazing job that the Powershred 73Ci does.
How do you plan to protect your identity? Consider investing in a quality shredder like the Fellowes Powershred 73Ci. Visit an office supply store, big box retailer, or amazon.com to protect yourself during #IDSafetySeason.