Universal Orlando Resort has kicked off their holiday celebration beginning this weekend through January 1st! Adults and children alike will marvel at majestic balloons in the 15th anniversary of Macy’s Holiday Parade, discover the holiday cheer of Who-ville at Grinchmas and hear electrifying holiday classics performed by renowned Christmas sensation Mannheim Steamroller.
More on the Universal Holidays featuring Mannheim Steamroller & more!
This is a partnered post. All opinions are my own.
- Mannheim Steamroller returns to the Music Plaza stage in Universal Studios on select nights to perform electrifying holiday classics with a modern twist. Performances will take place on Dec. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18.
- At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests will come face-to-face with the mean, green one himself and be filled with holiday cheer as Grinchmas comes to life throughout Seuss Landing. Join the Grinch and friends for a character breakfast (additional cost). Make sure to grab seats for the Grinchmas Who-lida Spectacular show too!
- Experience the 15th anniversary Macy’s Holiday Parade, featuring some of the same larger-than-life balloons seen in last week’s famous Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. Colorful holiday characters and fantasy-filled floats will fill the streets of Universal Studios Florida!
- Join Barney™ and his friends for a magical musical show full of songs at “A Day In The Park With Barney!
- And visit the The Blues Brothers® Holiday Show.
In addition to the holiday festivities, you and your family can enjoy the rest of the theme parks, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and other favorite attractions like Transformers, and Marvel Island! If you save room for dinner or dessert, head over to Universal City Walk to explore their expanded line of restaurants.
For more information about the holiday celebration at Universal Orlando Resort, head here.