How to Make Incredibles SlimeAs you all know, we’re big Disney fans. We recently saw the Incredibles 2 movie, and loved it! It’s a great family film. So while we were playing around with the slime we noticed they looked like the Parrs family costumes: red suits with yellow and orange detail, plus black masks and shoes. It was a no-brainer calling this fun slime creation Incredibles slime! Here’s what you’ll need: Many people prefer a no borax slime recipe. Using liquid starch and glue makes this slime recipe that much easier to create! This starch brand comes highly recommended by several blogging friends.
Slime Ingredients:1 cup White Glue 1/3 Cup Liquid Starch Acrylic Paint (amount varies depending on the desired color)
How to make SlimeBecause slime is a science project, we highly recommend parental supervision while kids make the slime. Slime directions:
- To make the Incredibles slime, you’ll need to pour 1 cup of the white glue in a bowl.
- Then add the satin acrylic paint and mix until you’ve reached your desired color.
- Next, add 1/3 cup of liquid starch and stir until it combines.
- Finally, take the slime out of the bowl and knead (approximately 3-4 minutes) it until it combines.
- If you find that the slime is still sticky, add a small amount of starch and repeat step 4.