While we’ve visited Legoland Florida multiple times throughout its 10 years, this was our first time staying at Legoland Pirate Island Hotel. The resort is located just a few steps from the theme park – tucked away from noisy traffic – offering an all-encompassing vacation.
When they say you’ll vacation like a pirate – they mean it! We were beyond impressed with the resort and here’s why.
We were invited as media to visit the resort and theme park. All opinions are our own.
Legoland Pirate Island Hotel
It’s Legotastic! This themed resort has adorable kid-centric rooms which include their own bunk beds, lego building area, television, and in-room treasure hunt with surprise goodies! Don’t worry parents – they didn’t forget about us. We have our own separate sleeping space with king bed, television, and mini-fridge.
Check out this video of the grounds including a mini-golf course, heated pool, 2 restaurants, indoor play area, and more!
The in-room treasure hunt is worth mentioning twice. This is such a fun concept for the kids to enjoy and includes real treasure for them to keep! Additionally, the next morning you’ll find The Legoland Times under your door where kids can read about exciting new things going on at the theme park and fun games to play too.
But that’s not all….they also have nightly entertainment once the park shuts down like building challenges, Buccaneer Bingo, storytime, and more.
Legoland Pirate Island Hotel Dining
Wow! We were blown away by this allergy-friendly restaurant. They were prepared for my dairy allergy and had substitutions in place so I didn’t have to miss out on anything. Breakfast is included with your stay and dinner is well worth the price. Both meals are family-style with loads of food and any extras you desire.
I’m a bit OCD about cleanliness and was very impressed with the room and resort – they were spotless! The staff is so friendly and helpful as well. We highly recommend booking a stay here.
Ahoy Mateys! PirateFest Weekends are happening consecutive weekends in February at Legoland Florida Resort! This epic adventure includes loads of new activities and food to celebrate the occasion.
Grab your Pirate Guide so you can explore exciting lands like Pirate’s Landing, Sunken Ship Lagoon, and Hearties’ Harbor. Collect stamps as you go to claim your treasure!
PirateFest Activities include:
- Young pirates won’t want to miss out on Academy of Arrrgh! where they’re recruited to learn the ways of a pirate! This activity takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Lego Parrot Superbrick Build – Lend ye hands to helping build a 10-foot tall Lego parrot!
- Treasure Behold Show features music of the seven seas, dancing, daring feats, and more! The show is approximately 20 minutes.
- Character Experiences including Zombie Pirates, and the Not-So-Secret Hideaway where you can meet three of your favorite Lego pirate friends!
- Portside Blunder is a musical crew that needs our help to get the ship prepped for sailin’. The show is approximately 15 minutes.
- Tasty Grub can be found throughout the three lands including Alligator Bites, Cannonball FUNnel Cake (pictured below), Brickbeard’s Fish & Chips, and more!
Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show
Don’t miss one of the three showtimes to watch this brand new stunt show at Pirates Cove! Captain Brickbeard and Calico Jade, along with pirate teachers are instructing some new mates for their final water school test. The show features gravity-defying stunts and is a must-see attraction at Legoland Florida! You and your family can take pictures with some of the crew following the show too!
Book your stay at Legoland Florida and Legoland Pirate Island Hotel!