Is returning to school and getting a degree one of your New Year’s resolutions? Consider enrolling at Ivy Bridge College. Here’s some facts about Ivy Bridge:
Ivy Bridge College (IBC) is committed to Moms (50% of their students are Mothers):
- IBC offers flexibility and convenience with the ability for Moms to earn their degree while they continue to work or while they stay at home to raise their children.
- IBC offers support services including a free online private community dedicated to students who are Moms where they can connect with and support other student Moms.
- Some of the other great support services IBC offers are:
- Dedicated weekly success coaching which includes career planning, resumé writing and interviewing skills
- Free tutoring
- Personalized academic advising and guided pathways to earning an accredited college degree
- Ability to earn a college degree in as little as 17 months
After high school I attended community college part-time, while working full-time and living on my own. Unfortunately, I stopped short of completing my associates degree due to finances at the time. I have always wanted to return though and complete my degree.
What I like about Ivy Bridge is that it caters to helping Moms go back to school and complete their degrees. They have fair tuition pricing by charging 1/3 less than other private schools per the College Board. And by offering the support services mentioned above, along with flexible scheduling it seems really ideal for many busy Moms.
What associate degree programs do they offer?
- Computer & IT
- Healthcare Admin
- Criminal Justice
- General Studies
And if you’re considering continuing your education once you’ve completed your associates, IBC helps you seamlessly transfer to over 150 “name brand” partner schools, including Arizona State University, the University of Maryland, Pace University, Pepperdine University, Rutgers University, George Mason University, among others.
- After earning an associate’s degree many students choose to pursue a 4-year degree, but transferring from other two-year schools can be a very complicated process. Students often waste credits, time and money on courses that ultimately won’t transfer.
- Ivy Bridge College solves this problem by establishing clearly articulated transfer agreements with each of their partner schools to eliminate this headache. They have mapped out success paths so their students aren’t wasting time or money. To see all of IBC’s partner schools, click here.
So make 2013 your year! Go back to school like you’ve always wanted and get that associates degree! To make the transition easier, IBC is offering one very lucky My Boys and Their Toys reader a $1,000 tuition discount!!
Please read these important details before entering below:
To be eligible for the $1,000 discount off tuition at Ivy Bridge College (IBC), the qualifying individuals will need to be degree seeking, enrolled in IBC a minimum of part-time, and new to IBC (specifically, not someone who has already applied to, enrolled in, or requested information from IBC). Classes at Ivy Bridge College Extension are not eligible for the discount. Limit one per person.
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Ivy Bridge College. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating and a discount on classes at Ivy Bridge College.