Today’s post is sponsored by World Market. All opinions are mine alone.
Looking for an easy way to spruce up your space? World Market is my favorite place to shop for all home decor. Their eclectic designs can add flare and color to any space! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite Indian inspired finds available at World Market right now. And the best part is – all of these items are inexpensive!
Indian Decor For Any Room
- Moroccan-Style Rug – this artisan-woven rug is made of 100% Jute and includes the popular lattice design. It’s available in a variety of sizes and prices to match any budget.
- Large Round Tea Tray – crafted of iron with an embossed design, this beautiful tray can be utilized in a variety of ways. Use it in the bedroom to hold your trinkets or jewelry, add some candles and place it on the living room coffee table, or use it in the kitchen when serving tea. It’s priced at just $34.99.
- Jali Sconce Candleholder – displaying a traditional Indian pattern, this wall candleholder will add flare to any room. It’s priced at just $16.99.
- Ceramic Drawer Wood Chest – this brightly colored wood chest is hand-painted by India artisans. It’s perfect for storing knick knacks, jewelry, and other small items. It’s priced at just $29.99.
- Antiqued Zinc Tabletop Lanterns – beautifully handcrafted of glass and metal with an antiqued finish, these lanterns offer a chic look to any room. Just add a single tealight inside for candlelight. It’s priced between $9.99-$19.99.
- Square Saloni Textile Frame – inspired by Indian textile patchwork patterns, this mix of blue, green and purple hues compliments any room. It’s priced at just $19.99.
Keeping with the Indian inspired theme – have you seen previews for the new movie The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel starring Richard Gere and Maggie Smith?
This comedy-drama is a sequel to the 2012 film The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. The story follows several couples who are discovering their relationships, while newfound co-manager of the hotel (Maggie Smith) may be the keeper of everyone’s secrets.
Sonny, a prominent business man, finds his time spread thin, while the love of his life, Sunaina, is busy planning their Indian wedding. Watch the stories unfold on the big screen. The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel opens in theaters today!
Win an Epic Adventure to India!
Enter the sweepstakes at worldmarket.com for the chance to win a trip for 2 to India + free movies for a year and a $1000 World Market Gift Card! Other prizes include $500 World Market Gift Cards – 3 winners!
Be sure to visit World Market for your Indian Food inspiration too!