This is a partnered post. All opinions are mine alone.
I was fortunate to stumble upon blogging in 2009. I had decided to leave my corporate job and stay home with our first son, however I knew that losing an income would put a strain on us financially. I was determined to find a way to make up the difference! I came across some amazing deal bloggers who showed me the ways to coupon and save money. I was hooked!
After being a dedicated follower of my favorite bloggers, my husband encouraged me to “get out there” on my own. I knew the ins and outs of deal blogging pretty well, but I didn’t want to compete with my favorite sites. I worked as a co-writer for two bloggers before really delving in full-time on my own site. It was the best decision I ever made! I was my own boss, and writing about things I enjoyed – all while being profitable.
I built My Boys and Their Toys from the ground up. The coding and html side of blogging was a bit scary, but I pushed through and taught myself (or hired help). I have grown my blog exponentially over the last few years and can truly say I am proud of myself!
Later, I learned about an online blogging class, Blogelina, that offers 4 weeks of classes focusing on everything to get you started on blogging. I so wish I had come across it sooner. The class really walks you through ever portion of blogging basics. It would’ve definitely saved me time and energy.
How to Start a Blog – Blogelina Online Class Includes:
- A FREE Blog Set-Up – Blogelina takes care of the techie side of the set-up so you don’t have to. All you have to do is just have to start blogging!
- A FREE Year of Web Hosting
- A 60-Page How-To Manual – packed with information that will help take the overwhelming out of starting your own blog
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- Blueprints, step-by-step tutorials, networking with other bloggers — everything you need to grow your blog.
This class will cover:
- How to Get Your Blog Started on the Right Foot
- Questions to ask as you begin blogging
- How To Actually Set Up A Blog
- Why Your Blog Design is So Important
- 9 Different Ways to Easily Monetize Your Blog
- How to Draw Visitors to Your Blog
- and so much more!
Blogelina has been featured on the Dave Ramsey show, and is well-known for their ability to help bloggers make a successful start. Hundreds of bloggers here have gone through this course in the past and taken away the tools to make their blogs a success.
Right now Blogelina is offering an incredible deal – for a limited time! Sign up for the Blogelina Profitable Blogging for Beginners class for just 99 cents! Yes, you read that right – through April 4th, sign up for Blogelina online classes for less than a $1! That includes blog set up, 1 year of web hosting + 4 weekly online classes. What a steal!
If you’ve been interested in starting a blog, or want to take your blog to the next level, I highly encourage you to sign up for Blogelina Online Classes. And if you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience with Blogelina, you are free to walk away at any time during the class session! PLUS, you’ll get to keep your copy of the class manual and your free year of hosting – Blogelina will refund your money! You really can’t go wrong with Blogelina.
Are you ready to start your own blog? Sign up today!