Want to host a stress-free holiday party? You’re in luck! We’re sharing five ways to save time during the holidays with these holiday hosting tips. I’ll give you a big hint – one way to save time in the kitchen is by pre-ordering some or all of the party food. Read on for details, plus a HoneyBaked Ham coupon to save!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with The Network Niche Influencer Agency and HoneyBaked Ham.
Holiday Hosting Tips
- To save time, prepare a list well in advance. Get an idea of how many people you plan to host for your holiday party or gathering and begin prepping early. Stock up at the store whenever you see a good deal for items you will need for the party like paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning products, and foods like crackers and canned products.
- When prepping for visitors, don’t stress about the house. Tidy by room and ask your family to help out. If you have too much clutter, store it in an unused room and keep the door closed. Once the party’s over you can focus on de-cluttering that space.
- When planning the menu, make it buffet style. It’s much easier to serve people, and it’s a great way to ask others to chip in. Make it a potluck and ask each guest to bring their favorite dish. That’s less prepping and cleaning for you!
- Don’t forget music. Set the mood with fun and uplifting holiday classics. There’s plenty of options for music, like using a free Pandora app with a bluetooth speaker instead of creating your own playlist.
- Consider pre-ordering the main dish. This will allow for more time focusing on decorating, or socializing and less time in the kitchen. HoneyBaked Ham’s handcrafted, premium meats are smoked, spiral sliced and finished with the sweet, crunchy glaze that has set them apart for generations. It’s so good it tastes like homemade! Save time this season with their prepared meats, side dishes and desserts. Visit a store today, or shop online to create the perfect meal.
HoneyBaked Ham Coupon
Save on your online HoneyBaked Ham order with this coupon code: 720877
*The HoneyBaked Ham coupon is valid one-time only per user for $5.00 off a half bone-in ham.
Oh and stop by this post to enter our HoneyBaked Ham gift card giveaway for a way to save money this season!
What holiday hosting tips do you have that help save time?