Curious what’s the number one item on my holiday list this year? Let me introduce you to the ZAGGsparq 6000. “The ZAGGsparq is the most convenient and stylish portable backup battery available. Built-in prongs allow the ZAGGsparq to double as a wall charger, and eliminates the need for an extra power adapter to keep your digital life running.”
This is THE item to buy for the tech lover in your life! As someone who is rarely seen without an iPhone or iPad, the ZAGGsparq 6000 was something I needed. As bloggers continue to rule the social media atmosphere, we’re required to have our gadgets on us at all times.
More about ZAGGsparq
Recently while at a tweet-up my iPhone had been put to such good use that I needed a boost on my charge. Thankfully I had the ZAGGsparq 6000 on me which allowed me to charge my iPhone in no time! It fits in the palm of your hand making it portable and can easily fit inside your pocket, purse, or bag.
What are the benefits of the ZAGGsparq?
- Rechargeable lithium polymer backup battery
- Built-in prongs for convenient charging
- When plugged into an outlet, the ZAGGsparq works just like a wall charger (directly charging the device, then charging the internal battery)
- On/off switch to prevent battery drainage
- 2.1A output for ultra-fast charging, up to four times faster than a standard USB charger
- Attractive, durable polycarbonate shell hides scratches and fingerprints
- 5 LEDs indicate battery level and pulsate one after the other while the ZAGGsparq is charging
- Universal charger powers all USB-charged mobile devices
- Ergonomic design features a soft touch rubber finish
- Charges iPad and other tablets at optimal speed
Above you can see some of the features of the ZAGGsparq 6000, including the LED lights indicating the charging level, the foldable prongs, on/off switch, and 2 USB ports.
I love the soft touch rubber finish helping the ZAGGsparq to stay in place when placed on a smooth surface. I also appreciate the 2 USB ports making it easy for me to get an ultra-fast charge on both my iPhone and iPad. What I love most about the ZAGGsparq is the reliability of knowing when I run low on battery, it’s there to give me the boost needed.
The ZAGGsparq comes in two other models, the 1220 and 3100. The site describes the 1220 as ideal for light users, while the 3100 is for medium-heavy electronic users. The models range in price from $40-$100.
Here’s a side-by-side comparison of the models and their benefits:
This is hands-down one of the best products on the market for gadget lovers, therefore it was a must for our holiday gift guide this year. I highly recommend getting a ZAGGsparq.
So which model is right for you? Enter below for your chance to win and never worry about running out of battery life again!
Disclosure: All opinions are my own and may differ from yours. I received the above mentioned product for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. Thank You to ZAGG for the review & giveaway item.