Entenmann’s® Little Bites® seasonal favorites are back with fall flavor – pumpkin muffins! This is honestly my boys’ go-to breakfast favorite and I appreciate the variety of flavors offered by the brand! Entenmann’s Little Bites Pumpkin Muffins make a great on the go snack too. Keep reading for more details, plus an exclusive reader giveaway!
This is a partnered post with Entenmann’s. All opinions are my own.
Entenmann’s Little Bites Pumpkin Muffins
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Pumpkin Muffins are baked soft and moist using real pumpkin
- With only 180 calories per pouch, Little Bites® Pumpkin Muffins never contain high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat
- Head to littlebites.com and select “where to buy” to the pumpkin muffins at a store near you
Little Bites TerraCycle Recycling Contest, “Small Bites, Big Collections”
- From September 1 to December 31, TerraCycle is kicking off the new school year with a huge giveaway with Entenmann’s Little Bites®
- The grand prize winner will be awarded 50 boxes of Little Bites®, four custom collection bins, $500 in TerraCycle points and more!
- Check out this page for contest details
Does your little one have a favorite mini muffin flavor? Now’s your chance to try the seasonal Little Bites Pumpkin muffins, while it’s in stores! We’re giving one lucky reader (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of any Entenmann’s® Little Bites®, plus a $25 E-Visa Gift Card!
Enter below for your chance to win!