Throughout the year I’ve shared some of our favorite recipes here on the blog with my readers. Here’s a compiled list of the 8 most popular recipes in 2013.
- We celebrated National Pretzel Day with these All American Pretzel Dog’s. Simple and a great summer snack idea.
- This Homemade Mac n’ Cheese recipe topped the charts as the most visited recipe this year.
- These Ultimate Party Meatballs were so easy to make and a huge hit with everyone.
- Turkey Cranberry Salsa Roll-Ups are a perfect solution for Thanksgiving/Christmas leftovers.
- Change things up a bit, and grill your pizza! Here’s a dessert pizza recipe that rocks: Grilled Cinnamon Banana Pizza.
- No need to head to Paris for these Fruit Crepes, you can make them at home. Both strawberry & banana recipe options in the post.
- Courtesy of Campbell’s, these Chocolate and Banana Cream Puffs were all the rave.
- Make this festive dessert for the holidays: OREO Cookie Balls.