Thanks to Fiber One for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are mine alone.
We’re going to get chummy in today’s post. We’re discussing digestive health, irregularity, and all that jazz.
According to Fiberone.com, “Research suggests those with high fiber intakes tend to have healthier body weights.” Dietary guidelines recommend 25 grams per day for women and 38 grams per day for men.
Are you getting enough fiber?
It is never a fun situation when someone or multiple people in the family are struggling with irregularity, which can cause bloating, discomfort, and even embarrassment. Fiber One is making things easier by offering an assortment of products high in fiber! And they are doing it while keeping their products delicious and easy to take on the go!
Their bars and soft baked line are some of my favorite fiber products, like the Oats & Chocolate chewy bar above. They curb my sweet tooth while helping me manage my weight.
My little guy picked out a new product from Fiber One, the Mint Fudge Brownies. Not only are they delicious, but also 90 calories and contain 20% of daily fiber value and only 3 grams of fat.
I appreciate the convenience of individually wrapped bars and snacks for when I am on the go, like the bar featured above. I slip a few in my bag so when a craving hits the boys or me, I can curb it with a better option than fast food.
Plus when my husband is busy working in the yard and needs a pick-me-up, Fiber One protein bars are the perfect solution!
Don’t forget these fiber-rich foods.
- Whole Fruits are a great source of fiber. 1 medium apple = 4g fiber
- 1 medium baked potato with skin = 4g of fiber
- 1 ounce of roasted almonds = 3g of fiber
Also remember these fiber-easy options.
- Choose fiber-packed snacks like peas, beans and Fiber One bars over chips and candy.
- Berries like raspberries and blackberries have twice the fiber of many other fruits.
- Choose whole wheat/grains whenever possible. Example: 1 cup brown rice = 3g of fiber
Do you struggle with managing your fiber intake?