A few weeks ago I attended a major blogging conference in New York called Blogher. This was my 2nd time attending, and such a fantastic way to get in front of my favorite brands in person! Speaking of brands, I met with Colgate about their newest toothpaste addition, Colgate Total Daily Repair. The event kicked off with a fun photo booth with props. I don’t shy from the camera (although I’m usually behind the lense for the blog) so I was happy to take a few pics.
Next I chatted with an expert on the importance of oral care health, including early signs of health conditions. That’s where I learned about their newest product, Colgate Total Daily Repair. I was surprised to learn that Colgate Total is the only company in its field that has passed the most recent FDA testing.
— Jennifer H (@Lovesmytwoboys) July 17, 2015
Why Colgate Total Daily Repair is for you:
The daily repair toothpaste helps reverse early teeth and gum damage. Using a re-mineralizing process, the toothpaste can strengthen weakened enamel. It also helps to prevent cavities, gingivitis, tartar build-up, while freshening your breath and whitening teeth.
Daily Oral Care Tips
- Brush your teeth the recommended two times a day with an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months for best results. I recommend a Philips Sonicare toothbrush.
- Floss once a day.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.
- Here’s a helpful infographic on a daily routine for kids.
Today’s post allows me extra points in a Colgate sweepstakes.