Craving a homemade meal? Head to TooJay’s this fall for seasonal favorites! We recently visited the restaurant to enjoy some of their fall menu items. Read on to hear about their new flavors for fall.
This is a partnered post. All opinions are my own.
TOOJAY’S Fall Menu:
Flavorful Harvest Grain Bowls – all of which are served atop ancient grains and kale along with fresh, steamed broccoli:
- Herb Crusted Salmon, roasted with fresh basil and thyme topped with mango salsa for
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions, seared filet with caramelized onions with a mushroom demi-glace sauce and topped with balsamic herbed tomatoes for
- Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, marinated and topped with balsamic herbed tomatoes for
- Roasted Vegetable, with Portobello mushrooms and roasted red peppers with a savory vegetarian broth for
We sampled their beef tenderloin medallions. The meal is very filling, and with TooJay’s generous portions there were enough for leftovers too.
Another classic fall dish is their oven-roasted carved turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes and veggies. If you’re craving a Thanksgiving meal – this dish will satisfy those taste buds! They also have honey glazed spiral-cut ham with tasty sides as well. Call in advance to take advantage of their catering menu that make a perfect addition to your football party or holiday party.
Don’t forget TooJay’s pumpkin flavored desserts. The following seasonal favorites are back by popular demand at their famous bakery:
- Pumpkin Spice Cake, a delicious layer cake topped with maple vanilla bean butter cream and garnished with Heath Bar toffee bits for $21.99 per cake and $4.79 per slice;
- Pumpkin Cheesecake, rich, creamy and featuring a fresh pumpkin flavor, a hint of fall spices and a graham cracker crust for $21.99 per small cheesecake, $29.99 per large cheesecake and $4.79 per slice;
- Pumpkin Rugalach, buttery dough with pumpkin filling, walnuts and spices for $2.49 for three rugalach. Also available for purchase by the pound.
We also sampled the pumpkin spice cake. The kids quickly ate the entire slice – leaving no crumbs behind!
Head into your local TooJay’s to enjoy the delicious flavors of fall before they’re gone! Find your location here.