Did we just blink and July was over and done with? Now that it’s August, the attention has changed from long summer days to prepping for back to school. If you’re little ones are heading off to school soon, this handy list of back to school tips for mom is perfect for you!
Today’s post is sponsored by Premier Protein. All opinions are my own.
Back to School Tips for Mom
- Shop early. Back to school deals are already in full effect, so head to the stores now before items sell out and the checkout lines get long! Make sure you have your school supply list handy so you don’t forget anything.
- Get organized. Once you shop, take a few moments to label your child’s backpack and lunch box, then fill them with the school supplies necessary for the first day of school. Prep for school lunches too by researching easy back to school lunches, like this cheesy apple quesadilla, and shop for the ingredients ahead of time. While on the recipe page, download my free lunch note printable too!
- Send the kids to bed early. Summer tends to equal more lenient schedules, but it’s important to get kids back on a routine. Ease yourself (and the kids) into a back to school routine a few days early, that way the first day of school goes smoothly.
- Prep meals the night before. Make your morning easier so you can send the kids off with a smile. Prep their lunches ahead of time and put them in the fridge overnight. That way the kids just need to grab and go!
- Don’t forget about yourself. Back to school isn’t just for kids. Make sure you’re prepped for that first day (or week) transitioning back to school. Stock up on Premier Protein shakes that taste AHmazing and are super convenient on the go. You can find them at Walmart, Sams Club, Costco, and many local grocery stores too. Or try one of these top protein shakes on Pinterest that take just a few minutes to make each morning. That way you’re fueled and ready to take on the day!
Premier Protein shakes are available in a variety of flavors including chocolate, caramel, vanilla, strawberries and cream, and more! They also have whey powders, which are perfect for making your own protein shake recipes, and protein bars too. Premier Protein has the BEST tasting products, and offers enough protein to sustain your hunger until your next meal. I want to help you get prepped for back to school so I’m hosting a reader giveaway. Read on for details!
Can you think of any back to school tips for mom I may have missed? Share them below!
Enter below for your chance to win a Premier Protein Back to School prize pack!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?