Oh my goodness I just had to share! The boys were watching Winnie the Pooh and I came around the corner to find them like this. I grabbed what was nearby and unfortunately my iPhone camera stinks. I just love the brotherly love! 🙂
Get ready to rock out with some of the most magical idols of all in a musical showcase that features the hottest tunes and talent from across the kingdom in Disney on Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After! Jam to a Scottish jig as a group of royal contenders from the latest Disney•Pixar film, Brave, competes to win the heart of headstrong, sharp-shooting Mérida, making her ice debut!
I’m not a big fan of cleaning, but really who is? There’s just not enough hours in the day to keep a house sparkling clean, especially with two messy boys around. 🙂 However one thing that is cleaned daily around here is my floors. I’m kind of ocd about them.
I recently attended my first blog conference where I was introduced to Bona Floor Mops for the first time. Bona originated in Sweden and has been used by professionals since 1919. They offer a variety of floor mops for every kind of floor including hardwood, tile, and laminate. I had the opportunity to test out their Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Mop and am excited to share my experience with you.
The latest poll showed there are roughly 3 million bloggers around the world, yet when I mention I’m a blogger to many friends and family they sometimes give me a puzzled look. Although blogging began as more of an online journal to some, blogging has become a way of life for many stay at home Moms & Dads. The power of our online voice has become recognized by hundreds of companies who work with bloggers to gain advertisement of their products through product reviews and campaigns.
Almost weekly I get questions from “non blogging” friends who want to know how to enter the awesome giveaways on my site. So I’ve decided to write-up a “Blog Giveaway How To” post for you all:
*Warning-you do NOT need to be a blogger to enter and win
1. Visit my blog My Boys and Their Toys and look on the right sidebar under Current Giveaways or you can click the Giveaways Tab at the top of the blog.
2. Choose the Giveaway you’d like to read about and enter by clicking the title or selecting “read more” located at the bottom of the post. After reading through my amazingly well written review scroll down to where it says “Giveaway Time”.
3. I currently use Rafflecopter as my giveaway form (which makes is super simple-Yay). Sign in using facebook or your email. Then at the tab that says “enter to win” you will see a button that says +1 Do It. Click the button that says Do It and follow the step to enter, then click ENTER. *My first entry is typically a simple entry*
4. Once you complete the mandatory entry it will open up the additional entries available for the giveaway. Other giveaway entries include: following my blog on twitter & facebook, following the company/sponsor on facebook & twitter, tweeting, liking the post on facebook, signing up for my blog emails, etc. All of these are OPTIONAL and only help you have a better chance at winning the giveaway prize.
5. That’s about it! Once you’ve completed the mandatory entry and any optional entries, you’re entered to win! All giveaways run for 2-3 weeks and you are welcome to return each day to gain and extra entry by tweeting daily. Once the giveaway is complete, a random winner is drawn and contacted via the email provided upon entering the form on rafflecopter. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner is chosen.
I hope this post has helped answer any questions you may have about entering blog giveaways. All giveaways are mailed directly from the sponsor/company free of charge.
Good luck and happy winning! 🙂
Monday, July 2nd Universal Orlando celebrated the grand opening of it’s hilarious and heartwarming Despicable Me Minion Mayhem attraction. Universal’s latest attraction is based on the blockbuster Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment film Despicable Me.