Fall and winter mean warmer clothes, layers, and lots of reasons for celebrating, especially with food! But don’t let that distract you from your summer goals. You worked hard to get in shape, and you’re not about to give up now. That’s why I’m sharing some tips to help you (and me) stay motivated!
Here’s six workout tips to help you stay motivated through the colder months:
- Get your workouts in early in the day. As the sun sets your body tends to have less energy.
- Avoid dreaded winter weight by keeping your summer meal plan in place. Here’s a helpful guide to eating clean.
- Purchase some new workout gear that gets you motivated to keep moving.
- Use a visual reminder, like keeping your bathing suit in plain sight.
- Buddy up. Add friends to the mix to get you more motivated to hit the gym.
- Book a warm weather getaway during winter, so it sustains your motivation to stay bikini ready.
Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary this December. We’ve booked a romantic getaway to somewhere warm, which is helping us get in better shape. I definitely recommend visiting a warm climate during colder months to help you keep your workout in check. Plus vacations are always fun – and a good reason to celebrate all your hard work!
If you’ve recently considered creating a home gym, check out this Ebay Guide for great tips on making it a success.
Now keep that workout motivation up! You’ve got this!