Protein is essential to a healthy body and an active lifestyle. Start your day off right with a healthy protein-filled breakfast! Beginning your day with protein helps you sustain hunger longer, and gives you more energy too. Some of my preferred ways to incorporate protein into my diet is with Premier Protein products. They have a variety of shakes, bars, and powders that provide 30 grams of protein per serving! Today, I’m sharing one of my favorite breakfast recipes: healthy banana chocolate chip muffins. Grab the recipe below!
This is a partnered post with Premier Protein. All opinions are my own. #TheDayIsYours #sponsored
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 large overripe bananas
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop Premier Protein vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Did you know you can order groceries from Amazon and have them delivered? Save the hassle and shop online!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a blender and mix for 30-40 seconds. I prefer to use my Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO and select Fusion Mix for a total of 40 seconds.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop batter into the tin. I used this square Wilton tin. Finish by adding a few chocolate chips to each muffin tin.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. The recipe makes 12 protein muffins.
These healthy banana chocolate muffins are an easy grab and go breakfast for the entire family! Looking for other ways to sustain your energy throughout the day? Try Premier Protein Bars, Fiber Bars, or pre-prepared protein shakes. They have really delicious flavors like Chocolate, Bananas and Cream, Chocolate Mint, Peanut Butter Caramel, and many more varieties. Find Premier Protein at Sams Club, Costco, Publix, and Walmart stores.
How do you add protein to your diet?