We were invited as media to attend this special event. No additional compensation was received. All opinions are my own, and may differ from yours.
SeaWorld Orlando transforms into a wintery wonderland where guests of all ages can join in the fun. SeaWorld Christmas Celebration is INCLUDED with park admission and promises to get you in the holiday spirit with fantastic winter shows and attractions. What can you expect to see at the theme park on select nights through Dec 31, 2013?
New to This Year’s Celebration:
- The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld®Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become your child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
Families and friends can once again enjoy the spirit of Christmas during SeaWorld’s holiday-themed shows and festivities:
- Shamu® Christmas Miracles — SeaWorld invites guests to experience the grace and beauty of our Shamu family at Shamu® Stadium, during the night-time show, Shamu Christmas Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out as whales soar through the air in a performance that will take the audience on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays.
- O Wondrous Night tells the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. Everyone will be entertained by this touching, light-hearted and glorious celebration featuring a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice is an ice skating extravaganza where Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. The other stars of the show are the towering fountains of water dancing on the lake and fireworks that light up the night sky after the last ice show of the evening. It’s a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that will take your breath away.
- Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas features Santa’s helpers, Clyde and Seamore, who bring their own brand of comedy to Christmas this year. Our loveable sea lions, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and a wintery walrus or two, search for Santa to determine if they’re on the naughty or nice list.
- Now boarding! At the Wild Arctic® attraction, guests embark on a wondrous journey to the North Pole aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. The beloved holiday classic comes to life as you and your family are immersed in the heart-warming story of a young boy’s thrilling ride into an enchanted world. The sights, sounds, and scents of the season surround you. THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience promises to create an unforgettable holiday memory.
In addition to the incredible seasonal shows and attractions, the amazing Sea Of Trees includes more than 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes, making a dramatic display around SeaWorld’s center lake. Guests can enjoy this amazing light show at various times throughout the night beginning at 6 p.m. This is one of my favorite parts of the celebration!
We had such a wonderful time at the SeaWorld Christmas Celebration. It’s an experience we enjoy every year. And while it may not feel like fall/winter here in Florida, the Polar Express at the Wild Artic attraction and all-new Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin keep us chilly during the Florida heat. Visit the park now to experience Christmas at SeaWorld Orlando!SeaWorld Orlando 7007 SeaWorld Drive Orlando, FL 32821 For tickets call 1-888-800-5447 or head to seaworldparks.com.