These no bake mini cheesecakes make the perfect dessert for any occasion! Whether you’re hosting friends and family, or looking for an easy recipe to whip up with the kids, you can’t go wrong with this delicious recipe. Top the mini cheesecakes with your favorite fruit for even more flavor. Trust me – you’re going to LOVE this recipe!
This post brought to you by NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. The content and opinions expressed below are that of My Boys and Their Toys.
Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these meal planning tips and amazing marshmallow dessert idea! Whether you’re planning your first or 20th Thanksgiving meal, here’s some ways to make it a success.
Be the Ultimate Party Planner with these Holiday Tips:
- Plan your menu in advance. There’s nothing like scrambling last-minute to put something together and not having enough ingredients on hand. A few classics to consider: Turkey or Ham, mashed potatoes and a really good dessert.
- Have a back-up. If one of your dishes falls flat before it hits the table, have a back-up plan. Buy rolls from the bakery incase you burn your crescent rolls, and buy a jar of gravy just incase your homemade version doesn’t pan out.
- Making your own pie? Prep the dough ahead of time and freeze them until needed.
- Save oven space by making some of the dishes on the stove top (or asking family/friends to bring a dish). This will keep you on track for dinner at the scheduled time.
- It’s okay to use some store-bought items. Thanksgiving is about spending time together, so don’t overwork yourself in the kitchen.
- Don’t forget appetizers. Your guests can’t wait for dinner, but smelling all those delicious meals being created in the kitchen can work up any appetite. Have a few appetizers dishes prepped and ready.
- Keep the kids busy. Have a classic movie or fun craft station prepped in another room for kids to enjoy.
- End on a high note – with a delicious dessert (like the one I’m sharing below)!