I’ve partnered with Global Influence and Shutterfly for this post. All opinions are my own, and may differ from yours.
A tradition I enjoy doing every year at holiday time is creating photo gifts for my family. From canvas prints to holiday cards Shutterfly has everything I need to bring a smile to my loved one’s faces. Actually, my family has become so used to my photo gifts that when they didn’t receive their annual calendar one year, I heard about it!
I am loving the Shutterfly 2013 holiday card collection! Here are some of the features you can expect from the collection:
- New card design styles for 2013 – 5×7 folded tri fold & back of card designs
- Classic: Traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
- Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
- Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
- Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
- Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
- Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, family name highlights
There are so many great cards that I am having a hard time choosing. Maybe you guys can help me out?
I love this Sweet Snow Scene holiday card:
I love giving, but if I could pick a gift to receive, I would choose a Canvas Print. I just love how those look on a wall, don’t you?
Who loves creating photo gifts? Well, I have a special treat for one lucky reader! Enter below for your chance to win.
Enter to win a $50 gift code and free shipping from Shutterfly!
Not sure how to enter my giveaways?