Sponsored by: Nutrisystem | Eat Smart | ProForm | BeachBody
Co Hosted by: Mom Blog Society | Jackie’s Reviews | Geeky Gamer Mom | She Informed | Country Stew | Confessions of a Messy Mama | Zoe’s Printable Coupons | Fishful Thinking | The Deal Fanatic | Route 249 | SOS Mom | Swank Savings
At Nutrisystem, we believe that your health and happiness matters most.
That’s why for more than 40 years, we’ve been helping millions of people make themselves a priority, and discover that they, too, can change their lives for the better.
By providing real food you know and love, guidelines you can live and learn by, and balanced nutrition your body needs, we’ve created a program that makes losing weight work for you.
- Measuring Functions: % Body Fat, % Total Body Water, % Muscle Mass and Bone Mass
- Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology; Stores personal data for up to 8 users
- EatSmart “Step-On” Technology – Get instant readings with no tapping to turn on!
- Large 3.5″ Blue LCD display with white backlight – Easy to read.
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included); 100% EatSmart Satisfaction Guarantee
- Burn 2x the Calories Per Minute
- 2-in-1 Easy Abs Plus Workout DVD
- 3-Minute Abs Workout DVD
- Amazing Abs Digital Eating Guide
- Vertical and Rotational Lock
This might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.
Enter below for your chance to win the Get Fit New Years Resolution Giveaway GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: All opinions are my own and may differ from yours. No compensation was received. My Boys and Their Toys is not responsible for giveaway prizes.