Thank you Betty Crocker for this succulent twist on traditional chocolate cake! I can’t wait to make this, however I will probably switch up the raspberries for strawberries as those are a favorite around here. And I think that whip cream needs some extra chocolate goodness drizzled over top!
These Chocolate Cake & Cream Shooters are a perfect dessert for dinner parties, family get togethers, holidays & more.
|Chocolate Cake & Cream Shooters Recipe||
- 1 box (3.35 oz) Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® molten chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 24 fresh raspberries (or strawberries)
- Make cake mix in microwave as directed on box, using 1/4 cup water. Refrigerate until cool, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Divide cake into 6 portions; spoon 1 portion into each of 6 (1- to 2-oz) shot glasses.
- Top each with 3 raspberries, a spoonful of whipped topping and remaining raspberries.
Recipe and picture derived from Betty Crocker.